­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Latest News

Dr. Quentin Chen Appearing On TV

____________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________

“Did You Know That Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Could Be Your Best Chance of Beating The Following Conditions Without Harsh Medications and Unwanted Side Effects?”

  • Neck, Shoulder and Back Pain
  • Lethargy and Tiredness
  • Heartburn and Indigestion
  • Irritable bowel
  • Sleep disturbances
  • Premenstrual issues
  • Menstrual troubles
  • Stress and anxiety
  • And much more…

According to Professor Hui of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), only about 15% of health complaints have specific western diagnosis and treatment, while the other 85% of cases find no solutions from their doctors.

And Chinese medicine and acupuncture can offer superior health services and healing for these 85% of people.

Professor Hui is the Director of the Centre for East-West Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He has served as a consultant to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Institutes of Health (NIH), and World Health Organization (WHO).

So shouldn’t you take note of what he says?

Ask yourself this question, “Have I ever been to the doctor feeling unwell, yet was told nothing was wrong?” Don’t you think it’s time to re-evaluate whether western medicine is giving you the best chance to live healthily?

So If You Or A Loved One Is Having More Health Problems Than You Care To Think About, The Information Contained in These Web Pages May Mean More To You Than Everything You’ve Ever Read Before…

Welcome to the world of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, and a whole new world of new found health for you.

Dr. Quentin Chen

The Chinese Doctor

Director and Chief Medical Officer

Koda Wellness Centre